Five Fundamental Truths About Political Persuasion
- People are different. A one-style-fits-all approach doesn't work.
- It's not what you say -- nor even how you say it -- but how people hear you that matters most.
- People are influenced by feelings as much as they are by facts.
- When it comes to personality, flexibility will be more effective than rigidity.
- Even your strongest personality characteristics can come across as weaknesses to some people.
Become a Winning Candidate
Master powerful communication skills
Political Persuasion Consultants (PPC) teaches Republican and Conservative
candidates communication skills designed to win elections. Our approach enables candidates
to set clear objectives, build a detailed communication strategy, and become an impressive
and persuasive campaigner.
In order to win elections, it is necessary to develop a voter-centered approach when making speeches, speaking in small groups, campaigning door-to-door, or merely shaking hands with individuals.
Emotions matter. Unless the candidate is able to make a connection with the voter, the message sent will have minimal impact. The message needs to be personal, believable, and persuasive.
The PPC methodology provides the tools to help candidates:
- Clarify their vision and mission
- Broaden their behavioral flexibility
- Speak words and phrases that are memorable to the voter
- Increase their ability to be comfortable and effective in any environment
- Engage individuals in conversation
- Improve listening skills
- Engender trust from others
- PoliticalPersuasionConsultants. All Rights Reserved.